On March 1st, Prime Social Group presents Vanic at Dahlia in Columbus. His Canadian shows featuring Adventure Club have been blowing up and the United States shows are expected to be just a great.
If you’re someone who is struggling pinpointing the exact kind of EDM you can get down to, check out some of Vanic’s remixes. The Vancouver native DJ is known for his smooth variety of remixes, collaboration with female vocalists and relatable, often quoted lyrics. Be sure to add some of Vanics hot remixes on SoundCloud after checking out our playlist below:
• Vanic x K. Flay – Can’t Sleep is more upbeat. The instrumental compliments the lyrics perfectly. Great collaboration.
• Vanic x Zella Day – Hypnotic is one of Vanic’s more in the closet remixes. Good for those who can get down to unique vibes; Zella kills it mid remix.
• Vanic – Skinny Love makes its way to everyones playlist. A very well-known, popular remix.
• Vanic x Aquilo – Losing You is a personal favorite of mine. The original is frequently quoted and is overall a great song to help the throbbing of a broken heart.
• Vanic x Flay- The Cops is smooth. Always find myself swaying back and forth when listening to it. Great for those late night drives.