Making another comeback, the party is only getting bigger and better here in Athens. With tickets selling out QUICK here’s 10 reasons on why you should stop sleeping on #FEST and hop on for your ticket, like, now.
- #FEST is now offering on-site camping and a tailgate. No more worrying about crashing on couches or booking hotel rooms. Just grab your camping pass before they sell out, load up your car with a tent, fill up a cooler, grab some good friends and make your way down to The Venue of Athens ASAP.
- We’re kicking off the weekend Friday night with Big Gigantic, NGHTMRE, and more. I don’t think I even need to explain what a sick Welcome Party that’s going to be.
- The venue has been flipped all around and inside out! Where the stage has been in the past, is now where the new entrance for patrons will be. Last year’s entry point will be this years VIP entry point. This new set up allows for a lot more room to party and easier entry and exit.
- Our Headliners for Saturday include iHeartRadios Best New Artist Fetty Wap and “Don’t Let Me Down” DJs The Chainsmokers, Nikyee Heaton, Slander, Lil Dicky, and Cal Scruby…. If you’re not convinced yet I could keep going… Check out the full line up here
- Here’s your ultimate map for #FEST. You’ll see a large section marked “Main Parking.” We made sure to give you guys over 2,000 parking spots on site this year. Parking on site is the easiest way to transport yourself to and from #FEST. Since there will be no public shuttles transporting festival go-ers to or from #Fest this year, you can pre purchase a parking pass here. (Remember, buy your parking pass ahead of time to guarantee a spot, and make sure you have a Designated Driver ready to take you to and from the festival to ensure you have the best, and safest time possible!)
- Did I mention The Chainsmokers, Fetty Wap, Big Gigantic, and Nikyee Heaton? Just making sure.
- The VIP experience has been expanded and improved to really help you #FEST in style. They’ve expanded the cabanas and areas for you and your crew, with plenty of other great perks too like fast pass express entry, sectioned off areas near the stage and partner product giveaways . You can buy your VIP tickets here.
- As much fun as the mud wrestling was last year, a muddy venue is not fun for everyone! That’s why this year we’ve improved the drainage system meant to keep the venue grounds dry. So damn Daniel… go ahead and wear those white vans this year.
9. Our friends at Budweiser, Bud Light, Smirnoff, Crown Royal, Bulleit Peligroso Tequila, and Captain Morgan will be on-site, so you know it’s about to be a party.
10. See for yourself why this isn’t a weekend to miss by checking out the #13FEST after movie. We’ll see you there.